Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using ("the Site") operated by The Wellscene ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement. These Terms of Service set forth the legally binding terms for your use of The Wellscene Services. You are only authorized to use The Wellscene Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms of Service. Please read these Terms of Service carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave The Wellscene website and discontinue use of The Wellsene Services immediately.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to attend any of our events.
2. Events and instructors are subject to change.
3. We reserve the right to cancel any of our events, in which case we will refund your Ticket(s).
4. Our staff, freelancers and volunteers are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
5. To book yourself onto an event, you must purchase a ticket.
6. You can purchase Tickets via our ticketing partner. Tickets are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available.
7. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
8. If you can’t attend the event yourself, you are allowed to change the name on the Ticket. However, we require you to inform us of this at least 48 hours prior to the event. Failing to do so, may result in denied access to the event.
9. You must sign a pre-activity waiver before attending the event. We reserve the right to refuse you access to the event if you have not signed the waiver prior to the event.
10. We will send an email with the exact details of the venue a couple of days before the event. It is your responsibility to check if you've received it. If you haven't received it 24 hours before the event starts, please contact us at and we'll resend it to you.
11. It is your responsibility to get to the venue on time. Latecomers may not be admitted.
12. We reserve the right to refuse you access to any of our events and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions.